My future job

 I am studying Food Engineering. All high school I thought I was going to study nutrition, which was totally my thing, because the subject of food has always fascinated me, but due to the turns of life I ended up studying Food Engineering and loving where it is directed. 



There are so many possibilities in so many areas that I am not 100% sure which job I would like to have, I imagine that I will work in different places, in an office, in factories, that is indoors. I would like to travel for my work, not excessively because I feel that establishing myself is important for me, but it is important to know other countries because abroad the technology around food is much more advanced and the way in which companies in the field work is different. These experiences are important to be able to return at some point and contribute to the progress of the industry in the country, thinking that it is a vital industry. The need to feed ourselves will always be present, and it expects growth at the same time as the population grows.

I do not know what major take, I am attracted to the idea of ​​the optimization of resources as an option area, thinking about the future, observing the exponential growth of the population, as I said before, which is directly linked to the need for food, and beyond, of food security for the people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My pet Eluney

Time travel to the future

Changes to my study programme