My pet Eluney

 

I found Eluney 3 years ago at the supermarket exit, a one-month-old coffee-with-milk and white kitten, slim, infested of fleas, watching everything with her blue eyes like all kittens of that age, while instinctively meowing for hunger. My family did not agree with having pets, but I couldn't ignore him and took him home anyway. I was for at least 2 months saying that I was looking for him a permanent home, that we were a temporary home, until it was obvious that he was part of our family.

Today no one imagines the house without Eluney, he likes to be the center of attention and always receive what he wants. If you go home in the afternoon, it is almost a fact that you will find him sleeping with my father who has come home from work and rests with him on his chest. It is also a ritual for Elu receiving the people he knows and esteems with a sound that, is not enough to be a meow, while he stretches and rolls on the floor waiting to be pampered. He is the soul of the home.



Comentarios

  1. Eluney is so gorgeous, I love his personality!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Milena: The truth is that I don't like cats very much as pets, but it's good to see how you could help that kitten change her life ... good for you ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the future

Changes to my study programme