The best holidays ever

Last summer I was in Puyehue, in the 10th region of Los Lagos, for a week, with my mother, father, brother, sister and brother-in-law.

We swam in the lake near the house where we stayed, we also kayaked, watched family movies, and picked fruits from the garden. We also visited a nearby reserve, where we trekked to admire the path full of beautiful flora and fauna where there were copihues and trees with many years on top, the path ended at the "Salto de la olla", a great and beautiful waterfall.



I met my colleague and friend from university Antonia for the first time, we talked all afternoon, we also kayaked and took pictures of each other. We spent a long time in the sun and we got burned, we laughed anyway.

The best thing was being able to meet Antonia for the first time, we were making fun that we had legs, because since we only met on the internet we did not see each other below our shoulders.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My pet Eluney

Time travel to the future

Changes to my study programme