Chilhood series

 

As a girl born in the 2000s, the massification of cable television came completely naturally, while I began to become aware of my surroundings as an infant, then I spent my full childhood mainly between Discovery Kids and Cartoon Network as my favorite channels, among the series that I remember loved are Pocoyo, with the entertaining of his adventures and the simplicity of the communication between the characters, occupying too much the kinesic language or onomatopoeia.


Also the Foster's Mansion for imaginary friends, I even remember that they had a game related to the plot of the first episodes that I really liked although I did not quite understand how to play it. I was fascinated by how strange the design of each character was, all based on the fact that they were, well, imaginary friends of children! Subject that they also discussed, because the mansion was created for the reason of not being able to keep these imaginary friends in the houses anymore


I really enjoyed watching television with my brother because we only got along for a year (he is older) so we constantly make small references to series that we used to watch at different stages of our life, therefore, I am sure that I will never completely forget them.



Comentarios

  1. The cartoons of the 2000's are entertaining, good that you enjoyed them with your family.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My pet Eluney

Time travel to the future

Changes to my study programme