Changes to my study programme

Some changes that I think should be made in the study program of my career, food engineering, should be changes mainly in the learning focus of the courses for the students, since being a 4th semester student, already enrolled for the 5th semester, I consider that I barely know things about the degree, there are two introductory courses to food engineering that are focused on the presentation of the degree and research knowledge without a stricter guide regarding these terms, or what the standards would be of the reports requested by the branches.

Regarding the volume of work, in the current context, the distribution of the academic load, I consider it was poorly planned, because hours and hours in front of a computer, without knowing the situations of each person, I consider it cruel, at least to propose work on paper and active psychological group accompaniment. Based on the criticism of the previous paragraph, I consider that the duration of the studies could be shorter.

Regarding the facilities of the faculty, I cannot say much, since I have not attended much, but what I have observed, I consider that the green areas need improvement.

The first two years are science leveling (mainly chemistry) but in all the classes I have studied, the mentions of how useful x and y knowledge can be, usually go to other careers, making the importance of my degree feel displaced to the simplest, or that this knowledge is not necessarily focused (or directed) in our direction.

Comentarios

  1. I feel the same way about leveling, I wish they would put more emphasis on our career.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you, it is necessary to improve the distribution of the academic load.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi. Yes sometimes I feel that there are many hours of work in front of the computer and the faculty should have more green areas.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My pet Eluney

Time travel to the future